An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Nursery Sales Assistant with a good horticultural knowledge to join the team at Clifton Nurseries Surrey.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing high standards of customer service and working towards sales budgets
- Assisting with sales using the EPOS till system (training will be given)
- Unloading stock deliveries following processes for labelling and bringing into stock
- Maintaining and looking after the nursery plants as well as other products
- Merchandising and creating plant and product displays
- Keeping the nursery safe, clean and tidy and, where hazards exist, displaying appropriate signage
Applicants will be a confident communicator, have a positive and enthusiastic approach to customers and colleagues, be a reliable team player, and have a ‘can do’ attitude. Preference will be given to candidates who have a clean driving licence, horticultural qualifications or experience, and plant knowledge.
Weekend work will be required on a rota basis.
In return, we are offering a competitive salary and excellent career and personal development opportunities.
To apply for this position at Clifton Nurseries Surrey, please email a covering letter and up-to-date CV to Clifton Nurseries recruitment, specifying Nursery Sales Assistant at Clifton Surrey as the role you are interested in.
Clifton Nurseries is an equal opportunities employer.