Due to continued expansion we are looking to employ an experienced and qualified Maintenance Foreman to operate out of our Surrey branch.
Successful applicants will have experience, excellent customer service skills, enthusiasm and a desire to perform at the highest level.
The role will include and require:
- Garden maintenance experience
- Supervising staff on site
- Mentoring and development of teams
- Being keen to work outside in all weathers as an enthusiastic and reliable team player
- Having an eye for detail to ensure high quality of our garden maintenance services
- Good organisational skills
- Thirst for learning
- Clean Driving Licence
- Preferably have Level 2 NVQ in Horticulture
- PA1 and PA6 would be an advantage
In return we offer a competitive salary, dependent on experience - as well as 22 days holiday plus statutory holidays and paid overtime. Uniform and personal protective equipment (PPE) will be supplied. We also offer further development opportunities within the respected Clifton Nurseries brand.
To apply for this position at Clifton Nurseries Surrey, please email a covering letter and up-to-date CV to Clifton Nurseries recruitment, specifying Maintenance Foreman Surrey as the role you are interested in.
Clifton Nurseries is an equal opportunities employer.