Due to continued expansion, we are seeking an experience and qualified Hard Landscape Foreman to operate out of our Surrey and London branches. Successful applicants will have experience, excellent customer service skills, enthusiasm, and a desire to perform at the highest level. You will be pro-active and reliable with a good work ethic, a hard-working team player and be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Effective team management, supervising staff and sub-contractors
- Ability to read scaled plans and set out projects from scaled drawings
- Work efficiently to deadlines and effective liaison with clients and stake holders
- Be highly skilled in all hard landscaping disciplines including paving, brickwork and timber/fence work
- Have some soft landscaping skills including planting, irrigation, turf installation and plant knowledge
- Be hands on in the construction of schemes and provide an environment for team members to learn and improve their skills
- Have good attention to detail, porfessional manner, being reliable and enthusiastic
- Excellent time and project management, ensuring the site and projects are run efficiently and within budget
- Fluent in English
- Full, clean UK driving licence essential
- Minimum Level 2 in Horticulture
- Excavator and Dumper tickets would be an advantage
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary according to experience
- Uniform and PPE will be supplied
- Training and development opportunities within the respected Clifton Nurseries brand
- Company pension
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- Generous staff discount at both of our nurseries
To apply for this position at Clifton Nurseries, please email a covering letter and up-to-date CV to Clifton Nurseries recruitment, specifying Hard Landscape Foreman as the role you are interested in.
Clifton Nurseries is an equal opportunities employer.