We are happy to announce that, as a garden centre, we are able to remain open as usual from 5th November and are able to sell our full range of plants and products. Our landscaping, garden design and garden maintenance services are also all still operating.
To help us keep our customers and staff safe we continue to carefully observe all recommended COVID precautions onsite including:
- Mandatory wearing of masks at London and in all indoor/enclosed spaces at Surrey
- Card payments only
- Hand sanitisers at all till points
- One way system at London branch
- If required, queueing systems will be in operation to limit numbers
- If possible, maximum 2 members of one household or bubble shopping together
- Vita Rosa coffee van will remain open at Clifton Surrey but drinks and snacks will be takeaway only
Cancelled – Christmas Market at Clifton Surrey 13th & 14th November
We are very sorry but this event has now been cancelled. As a garden centre we are able to stay open and trade as normal but we’ve been recommended not to hold any special events during the lockdown. Hopefully we can do something similar soon once restrictions are lifted!
Christmas is still coming!
Despite everything, Christmas is definitely not cancelled! We’ll be launching our Christmas shops later this week with our Clifton Christmas ranges including:
- Unique and unusual gifts, new and vintage
- Festive cards, wrap and accessories
- Christmas trees, decorations and lights
- Beautiful indoor and outdoor plants and pots
……. and watch this space for forthcoming information about an exciting new Food & Artisan Collection at Clifton Surrey and about extended hours and products from K J Watson Fruit and Veg at Clifton London!