Cooking with a Traeger isn’t just cooking with a BBQ it is rewriting the rules with the ultimate grill money can buy. The Timberline 1300 invites you to join a brand new redefined way of cooking that lets you take control of your grill from the comfort of your seat. With the Timberline WiFIRE® you have freedom to change the temperature, set timers, access Traeger Recipes, add custom cook Cycles and more all from your phone.
Directed by its customers Traeger have refined and developed the Traeger to just how you want it. The superior structure allows you to get consistent results every time with its increased insulation, commercial-grade stainless steel interior and air tight gasket. Mixed with the Traeger wood pellets the Timberline evenly circulates a vortex of pure blue smoke, sealing in a superbly aromatic wood-fired flavour.
The new pill shape barrel of the Timberline increases the room for an adjustable three-tier stainless steel grill grate system, allowing more food to grill, sear, smoke, braise, roast and BBQ.
A breeze to use, simply plug into an exterior plug socket, fill the hopper with pellets and heat up as per the instructions (no matches or fire starters needed!) then your magnificent machine is ready to roast! Throughout the use, pellets are auto fed into the burner, to maintain a constant temperature and to ensure simple, fuss-free cooking.
“There is nothing on the market that can even come close to the versatility of the Timberline. I bake, BBQ, grill, braise, smoke & roast everything. It doesn't matter if it's an old fashioned apple pie, or a hickory-kissed rack of ribs, I can do it all on one wood fire grill. Size matters too, the Timberline’s increased capacity is unsurpassed by any other design.”
- Danielle Bennett, Diva Q
Total Grilling Area: 8387 cm²
Dimensions: H 121.92 x W 147.32 x D 68.58 cm (Hopper Capacity: 10.8 kg)
3 Year Guarantee
- Traeger WiFIRE® Controller - change the temperature, set timers, access Traeger Recipes, add custom cook Cycles and more all from your phone
- Meat Probe with built-in storage
- TRU Convection® system
- Traeger Downdraft Exhaust® system
- Super Smoke mode - Increase the amount of smoke for extra smoky flavour
- Keep Warm mode - Keeps your food warm without overcooking
- Custom cook cycles - Track, adjust and save temperatures and cooking times for consistent results
- Double-wall stainless steel interior, with adjustable 3 tiers of stainless steel grill grates
- Stainless steel front shelf and side shelf with hooks
- Bamboo cutting board with a magnetic base to keep in place
- Dual position smoke/sear grill grate
- Concealed grease tray
- Sawhorse chassis
- All-terrain wheels
- Hopper clean-out
- Power cord hook
- Locking casters
*Please note the plug is not fitted with a RCD. For your safety, please ensure that the outside plug you are using is fitted with a RCD before use.
** BBQ does not arrive pre-assembled, some self-assembly is required.
*** Traeger Grills must be used with Traeger Food-Safe Wood Pellets otherwise the warranty may be void. Biomass wood pellets must not be used - as they contain harmful fillers/additives which are unsafe to cook with.
To view the range or get further advice on the Traeger products, please visit our Clifton Nurseries Surrey Branch in Weybridge.