TRAEGER PRO SERIES 34 SPECIAL DEAL
Don't miss this limited availability deal - buy a Traeger Pro Series 34 online today from Clifton Nurseries and we'll give you the following for free:
The special £899 price includes your free Cover, Chicken Throne and Hickory Woodpellets – just add the Traeger Pro Series 34 to your basket to get the deal and the free items. All you then need to do is plan what you're going to cook!
A larger, beefier version of the Series 22 - the Traeger Pro Series 34 Grill boasts a mighty 32 hot dog cooking capacity.
With this supreme 6-in-1 Traeger you can BBQ, roast, smoke, grill, bake and braise - making this the ultimate tool for everyday cooking.
Transforming ordinary meals into something completely extraordinary, wood-pellet grill are the only BBQs to evenly circulate thick, smooth smoke; which seals in a superbly aromatic wood-fired flavour.
From rich BBQ ribs, to tender slow-cooked pulled pork, to delectable puddings the pro series does it is all. Whether you're a BBQ pro or culinary novice, you can easily turn out impressive dishes, cooked perfectly time and time again.
A breeze to use, simply plug into an exterior plug socket*, fill the hopper with pellets and heat up as per the instructions (no matches or fire starters needed!) then your magnificent machine is ready to roast!
- Dual Internal Probes: No need to lift the lid to check your food (this often loses vital flavour and heat). Simply slot the probes into the meat before cooking and the outer display will tell you the food temperatures. When the food reaches the advised temperature, it’s perfectly cooked and ready to eat.
- Digital Pro Controller: Allows you to set the temperature for precision grilling (accurate to +/- 9°c).
- Extra Grill Rack: Provides 1/3 more cooking area than conventional BBQs. Makes cooking up a feast effortless.
- Collection Bucket: Collects all the delicious, succulent meat juices from your grill - perfect for making rich, flavoursome gravy.
- Robust Chassis: A new, improved chassis design, for maximum strength and stability. Expertly designed to ensure even weight distribution when hauling your BBQ.
- Sturdy Side Lift Bar: Strong and reliable for easy moving.
- Solid All Terrain Wheels With Locking Casters: Relocate your BBQ without a sweat. Conquers difficult terrains from uneven paving to rocky paths to rough grass with ease. Locking casters keep the grill securely in place.
- Hopper Clean Out: Easily remove the wood pellets and replace with another. Perfect for trying out different flavoured pellets.
3 Year Guarantee
Grilling Area: 5703 cm²
Main Rack Cooking Capacity: 24 Burgers | 8 chickens | 32 Hot Dogs | 9 Rib Racks
Grill Rack Cooking Capacity: 16 Burgers | 24 Hot Dogs
Dimensions: H 125 x W 135 x D 67 cm
*Please note the plug is not fitted with a RCD. For your safety, please ensure that the outside plug you are using is fitted with a RCD before use.
** BBQ does not arrive pre-assembled, some self-assembly is required.
*** Traeger must be used with Traeger food-safe wood pellets otherwise the warranty may be void. Biomass wood pellets must not be used - as they contain harmful fillers/additives which are unsafe to cook with.
To view the range or get further advice on the Traeger products, please visit our Clifton Nurseries Surrey Branch in Weybridge.