New for 2019, the world's best-selling grill has now been made even better with the addition of WiFIRE® technology and D2® Direct Drive - incorporated into the new Traeger Pro 780.
There’s a new way to cook...
With the Traeger supreme 6-in-1 Pro series you can BBQ, roast, smoke, grill, bake and braise - making this the ultimate tool for everyday cooking.
Transforming ordinary meals into something completely extraordinary, wood-pellet grills are the only BBQs to evenly circulate thick, smooth smoke; which seals in a superbly aromatic wood-fired flavour.
From smoked, juicy steaks, to tender slow-cooked pulled pork, to delectable baked puddings the Traeger Pro Series does it is all. Whether you're a BBQ pro or culinary novice, you can easily turn out impressive dishes, cooked perfectly time and time again.
Traeger's WiFIRE® technology brings the future of grilling right to you now. Take command of your grill from the sofa, or on-the-go with the new WiFi enabled controller that connects your smartphone to the grill via the Traeger App. Just download the Traeger App on your smartphone, get grilling with one of the many hundreds of recipes, and taste the wood-fired difference.
The brand new D2® direct drive drive-train is the catalyst behind this new generation of Traeger's wood-fired pellet grills. Equal parts power and precision are combined with rugged durability, for a high performance grill that is built to last, from improved searing, to low-&-slow cooking. The new D2 drive-train delivers maximum flavor to your food thanks to its broader temperature ranges.
A breeze to use, simply plug into an exterior plug socket*, fill the hopper with pellets and heat up as per the instructions (no matches or fire starters needed!) then your magnificent machine is ready to roast! Throughout the use, pellets are auto fed into the burner, to maintain a constant temperature and to ensure simple, fuss-free cooking.
- Traeger WiFIRE® Controller: Change the temperature, set timers, access Traeger Recipes, add custom cook Cycles and more, all from the convenience of your phone.
- Pro D2® direct drive drive-train: Created to take outdoor cooking to the next level with more power and precision.
- Internal Probe: No need to lift the lid to check your food (this often loses vital flavour and heat). Simply slot the probe into the meat before cooking and the outer display will tell you the food temperatures. When the food reaches the advised temperature, it’s perfectly cooked and ready to eat.
- Extra Grill Rack: Provides 1/3 more cooking area than conventional BBQs. Makes cooking up a feast effortless. Includes exterior storage hooks for storing the grill rack when not in use.
- TurboTemp: Ultrafast startup for quicker grilling.
- Collection Bucket: Collects all the delicious, succulent meat juices from your grill - perfect for making rich, flavoursome gravy.
- Hopper Clean Out: Easily remove the wood pellets and replace with another. Perfect for trying out different flavoured pellets. Includes magnetic door.
- Robust Chassis: A new, improved chassis design, for maximum strength and stability. Expertly designed to ensure even weight distribution when hauling your BBQ.
- Sturdy Side Lift Bar: Strong and reliable for easy moving.
- Solid All Terrain Wheels: Relocate your BBQ without a sweat. Conquers difficult terrains from uneven paving to rocky paths to rough grass with ease.
- 3 Year Guarantee
Main Rack Cooking Capacity: 24 Burgers | 8 Chickens | 32 Hot Dogs | 9 Rib Racks
Grill Rack Cooking Capacity: 16 Burgers | 24 Hot Dogs
Total Grilling Area: 5703 cm²
Dimensions: H 125 x W 135 x D 67 cm (Hopper Capacity: 8.16 kg)
*Please note the plug is not fitted with a RCD. For your safety, please ensure that the outside plug you are using is fitted with a RCD before use.
** BBQ does not arrive pre-assembled, some self-assembly is required.
*** Traeger Grills must be used with Traeger Food-Safe Wood Pellets otherwise the warranty may be void. Biomass wood pellets must not be used - as they contain harmful fillers/additives which are unsafe to cook with.
To view the range or get further advice on the Traeger products, please visit our Clifton Nurseries Surrey branch in Weybridge.