The new Traeger Bronson 20 Grill is a compact and more affordable counterpart to its older brother the Traeger Pro 22 Series Wood Pellet Grill BBQ. Taking all the fantastic features of the Pro 22 and compacting it into a smaller BBQ, perfect for those who have limited space or even wish to take to the road and see where the adventure lies…
With the supreme 6-in-1 Bronson 20 you can BBQ, roast, smoke, grill, bake and braise - making this the ultimate tool for everyday cooking.
Transforming ordinary meals into something completely extraordinary, wood-pellet grills are the only BBQs to evenly circulate smooth smoke; which seals in a superbly aromatic wood-fired flavour.
From smoked, juicy steaks, to tender slow-cooked pulled pork, to delectable baked puddings the Traeger Bronson does it is all. Whether you're a BBQ pro or culinary novice, you can easily turn out impressive dishes, cooked perfectly time and time again.
A breeze to use, simply plug into an exterior plug socket*, fill the hopper with pellets and heat up as per the instructions (no matches or fire starters needed!) then your magnificent machine is ready to roast! Throughout the use, pellets are auto fed into the burner, to maintain a constant temperature and to ensure simple, fuss-free cooking.
- Dual Internal Probes: No need to lift the lid to check your food (this often loses vital flavour and heat). Simply slot the probes into the meat before cooking and the outer display will tell you the food temperatures. When the food reaches the advised temperature, it’s perfectly cooked and ready to eat.
- Digital Pro Controller: Allows you to set the temperature for precision grilling (accurate to +/- 9°c).
- Collection Bucket: Collects all the delicious, succulent meat juices from your grill - perfect for making rich, flavoursome gravy.
- Hopper Clean Out: Easily remove the wood pellets and replace with another. Perfect for trying out different flavoured pellets.
- Robust Chassis: A new, improved chassis design, for maximum strength and stability. Expertly designed to ensure even weight distribution when hauling your BBQ.
- Sturdy Side Lift Bar: Strong and reliable for easy moving.
- Solid All Terrain Wheels: Relocate your BBQ without a sweat. Conquers difficult terrains from uneven paving to rocky paths to rough grass with ease.
- 3 Year Guarantee
Cooking Rack Capacity: 12 Burgers | 4 chickens | 18 Hot Dogs | 3 Rib Racks
Total Grilling Area: 1936 cm²
Dimensions: H 89 x W 97 x D 56 cm (Hopper Capacity: 4.5 kg)
*Please note the plug is not fitted with a RCD. For your safety, please ensure that the outside plug you are using is fitted with a RCD before use.
** BBQ does not arrive pre-assembled, some self-assembly is required.
*** Traeger Grills must be used with Traeger Food-Safe Wood Pellets otherwise the warranty may be void. Biomass wood pellets must not be used - as they contain harmful fillers/additives which are unsafe to cook with.
To view the range or get further advice on the Traeger products, please visit our Clifton Nurseries Surrey Branch in Weybridge.