We are currently looking to recruit a Receptionist to join our team at Clifton Nurseries, London.
Applicants will need to be enthusiastic and a reliable team player, have excellent communication skills and telephone manner and have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Applicants who have previous administration experience will have a distinct advantage.
The main responsibilities include:
- Effective handling of incoming calls
- Maintaining the reception area
- Opening and distributing post, franking outgoing mail and arranging couriers
- Supporting the buying function administration, including purchase ordering
- Assisting with customer event organisation and implementation
- General upkeep of office stationery
- Typing and filing paperwork as required
- Photocopying, printing, and binding documents.
In return we are offering a competitive salary and excellent development opportunities.
The closing date is 15th December 2017.
To apply for this position at Clifton Nurseries, visit the website of our parent company, Gavin Jones Ltd.
Enter your details specifiying Receptionist - Clifton Nurseries as the role you are interested in and attach an up-to-date CV in the APPLY ONLINE TODAY form.
Clifton Nurseries is an equal opportunities employer.