An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Nursery Sales Assistant with a good horticultural knowledge to join the team at Clifton Nurseries Surrey.
The main responsibilities and accountabilities will include:
- Ensuring high levels of customer sales and customer support
- Ascertaining customer needs and aspirations
- Personally acknowledging every customer with a warm greeting
- Ensuring the Nursery is kept safe, clean, and tidy and where hazards exist, appropriate signage is displayed
- Ensuring that all products are priced, displayed and maintained appropriately
- Bringing any stock issues to the attention of the Nursery Sales Manager
- Assisting with the unloading of stock deliveries and following processes for pricing, merchandising, and bringing into stock
Applicants will be a confident communicator, have a positive and enthusiastic approach to customers and colleagues and be a reliable team player.
Weekend work will be required on a rota basis.
In return, we are offering a competitive salary and excellent career and personal development opportunities.
To apply for this position at Clifton Nurseries Surrey, please email a covering letter and up-to-date CV to Clifton Nurseries recruitment, specifying Nursery Sales Assistant at Clifton Surrey as the role you are interested in.
Closing date for applications is 29th September 2017.
Clifton Nurseries is an equal opportunities employer.