Due to continued expansion, we are seeking an experienced and qualified Landscape Foreman to operate out of our Surrey branch. Successful applicants will have experience, excellent customer service skills, enthusiasm and a desire to perform at the highest level. You will be pro-active and reliable with a good work ethic, a hard-working team player and be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Effective team management, supervising staff and sub-contractors
- Ability to read scaled plans and setting out projects from scaled drawings
- Working efficiently to deadlines
- Being highly skilled in all hard and soft landscaping disciplines, including planting, irrigation, turf installation, paving, brickwork and timber/fence work
- Being hands on in the construction of the scheme and providing an environment for team members to learn and improve their skills
- Having attention to detail, professional manner, being reliable and enthusiastic
- Excellent time and project management, ensuring the site and projects are run efficiently and within budget
- Fluent in English
- Full, clean UK driving licence essential
- Minimum Level 2 NVQ in Horticulture
- Excavator & Dumper tickets would be an advantage
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary according to experience
- Uniform & PPE will be supplied
- Training and development opportunities within the respected Clifton Nurseries brand
- Company Pension
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- Generous staff discount at both of our nurseries
To apply for this position at Clifton Nurseries Surrey, please email a covering letter and up-to-date CV to Clifton Nurseries recruitment, specifying Landscape Foreman Surrey as the role you are interested in.
Clifton Nurseries is an equal opportunities employer.