Due to continued expansion we are looking to employ an experienced and qualified Landscape Foreman to operate out of our Surrey branch.
Successful applicants will have experience, excellent customer service skills, enthusiasm and a desire to perform at the highest level.
The role will include and require:
- Planting of shrubs and large trees, preparing and installing turf, fencing, paving and brickwork
- Ensuring high standards of garden landscaping in Surrey and London
- Supervising staff on site
- Mentoring and development of teams
- Being keen to work outside in all weathers as an enthusiastic and reliable team player
- Good organisational skills
- Thirst for learning
- Clean Driving Licence
- Preferably have Level 2 NVQ in Horticulture
- Excavator and Dumper Tickets would be an advantage
In return we offer a competitive salary, dependent on experience - as well as 22 days holiday plus statutory holidays and paid overtime. Uniform and personal protective equipment (PPE) will be supplied. We also offer further development opportunities within the respected Clifton Nurseries brand.
To apply for this position at Clifton Nurseries, please email a covering letter and up-to-date CV to Clifton Nurseries recruitment, specifying Landscape Foreman as the role you are interested in.
Clifton Nurseries is an equal opportunities employer.