A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Garden Centre retailer to take management responsibility for the Indoor Plants flower shop at our historic and much-loved independent garden centre, Clifton Nurseries in Little Venice, London W9.
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated, experienced and inspiring retail leader with an eye for detail and a proven track record for delivering positive results, and championing market leading customer experience standards.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Thrive from working in a dynamic boutique garden retail business
- Flourish from being able to use your excellent leadership and sales skills, making good use of your previous retail experience
- Cultivate a positive and enthusiastic environment
- Delight in offering market leading customer service
- Demonstrate your passion for plants; preferably with a recognised horticultural qualification or experience
- Help shape the Glasshouse merchandise assortment and buy stock
- Grow further your proven experience of inspiring, leading, organising and supporting the Glasshouse's performance
Reporting to the Retail Manager you will be able to demonstrate commercial flair and confidence and you will have a good understanding of the indoor plant market and current trends. You will be accomplished at working with Buying, Operations and Finance functions and you will have a good track record for developing and motivating both the team and individuals.
The remuneration package will include everything necessary to attract the ideal candidate including an attractive base salary (commensurate with experience), bonus potential and pension contributions.
To apply for this position at Clifton Nurseries London, please email a covering letter and up-to-date CV to Clifton Nurseries recruitment, specifying Glasshouse Section Manager, Clifton London as the role you are interested in.
Clifton Nurseries is an equal opportunities employer.