Don’t miss the chance to be part of the exciting growth of the much loved Clifton Nurseries with this full-time position working out of our iconic London branch in W9.
We are looking for a Gardening Team Leader who will:
- Thrive from assisting in the maintenance of high end domestic gardens, preferably with some garden maintenance experience
- Be keen to work outside in all weathers as an enthusiastic and reliable team player
- Have an eye for detail as the work involves maintaining some very high-end gardens and root terraces
- Take pride in offering excellent customer service and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Have strong leadership skills and a good knowledge of Health and Safety legislations
- Have a full driving licence and be over 25
- Preferably have Level 3 NVQ in Horticulture and a PA1/PA6 spraying licence
In return we offer a competitive salary according to experience and development opportunities within the respected Clifton Nurseries brand.
To apply for this position at Clifton Nurseries London, please email a covering letter and up-to-date CV to Clifton Nurseries recruitment, specifying Gardening Team Leader as the role you are interested in.
Clifton Nurseries is an equal opportunities employer.