Don’t miss the chance to be part of the exciting growth of the much loved Clifton Nurseries with this position based at our Surrey branch in Addlestone, KT15.
We are looking for a Gardening Team Leader who will:
- Thrive from assisting in the maintenance of high end domestic gardens, preferably with some garden maintenance experience
- Be keen to work outside in all weathers as an enthusiastic and reliable team player
- Take pride in offering excellent customer service and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Have strong leadership skills and a good knowledge of Health and Safety legislations
- Have a full driving licence and be over 25
- Preferably have Level 2 NVQ in Horticulture, a PA1/PA6 spraying licence and ride on mower experience
In return we offer a competitive salary according to experience and development opportunities within the respected Clifton Nurseries brand.
Closing date for applications is 15th July 2018
To apply for this position at Clifton Nurseries Surrey, please email a covering letter and up-to-date CV to Clifton Nurseries recruitment, specifying Gardening Team Leader as the role you are interested in.
Clifton Nurseries is an equal opportunities employer.