Clifton Nurseries Surrey are delighted to invite you to our exclusive:
Christmas Charity Fair
In aid of The Clubhouse Project
Evening of Thursday 29th November
6pm to 9.30pm
Friday 30th November
10am to 3pm
The Clubhouse Project
The Clubhouse Project is a charity based in Weybridge, Surrey. They help young adults with learning disabilities to live independently by teaching them important life skills.
About the Charity Fair
To help raise money for The Clubhouse Project, we are getting together with our favourite local businesses to hold a pop-up fair in our nursery. We're delighted to bring together all these different businesses alongside our new Gift and Garden Shop at Clifton Surrey.
Come along on the 29th/30th November to enjoy:
- Choice of Scandinavia - stylish Scandinavian interior design & accessories
- Rosy Fridays - fashion and accessories
- Suzy Franks - jewellery
- Tropic Skincare - Vanessa Timms
- Virginia La Stella - shoes
- Stella & Dot - boutique-style jewellery & accessories
- Silk flowers & Christmas wreaths
- Graciana London - candles
- The Clubhouse Project - upcyled items
..... as well as some delicous food and drink from our much loved Quince Tree Cafe!
Come along and join us - we look foward to seeing you!